The much-acclaimed British film ‘Boiling Point’ is getting a limited-edition BluRay release from Second Sight Films. Directed by Philip Barantini and starring Stephen Graham, Vinette Robinson, Ray Panthaki and Hannah Walters; It is a one-shot film set in a restaurant kitchen. It is an expansion of a 2019 short film of the same name, also directed by Barantini and starring Graham. It was originally planned to record eight takes of the film, but it was only possible to film half of these before a COVID lockdown led to the end of the shoot. The series has since been picked up by the BBC for a mini-series adaptation also starring Graham.
On the busiest night of the year at one of the hottest restaurants in London, a charismatic and commanding head chef balances on a knife’s edge as multiple personal and professional crises threaten to destroy everything he’s worked for.
Contents of this limited edition Blu-Ray set include:
- Rigid slipcase with new artwork by Andrew Bannister
- 70 page soft cover book with new essays by Howard Gorman, Clarisse Loughrey, Christina Newland & Matthew Thrift
- 6 collectors’ art cards
Special Features include:
- New audio commentary with producers Hester Ruoff, Bart Ruspoli and writer James Cummings
- New audio commentary with actors Jason Flemyng and Ray Panthaki
- Boiling Over: A new interview with producer Hester Ruoff
- Pot Boiler: A new interview with producer Bart Ruspoli
- Simmering Steady: A new interview with writer James Cummings
- The Making of Boiling Point
The set is due for release November 21st 2022.
Pre-order now from Amazon UK
Second Sight Films to release Paranormal Activity limited edition Blu-ray
Second Sight releasing ‘Dawn Of The Dead’ in standard edition 4K BluRay